- Crude oil prices are projected to average $127 per barrel in 2008 and $133 per barrel in 2009.
- Natural gas prices are expected to increase 65% from 2008 to 2009.
- Electric prices are expected to increase 5.2% in 2008 and 9.8% in 2009
- Geothermal are among the most energy and cost-efficient heating and cooling systems available.
- Installing a geothermal system is equivalent to planting 750 trees or taking 2 cars off the road.
- Clean and Safe - The loop is made of chemically inert and non-polluting material